of Water-Related Utility Systems -
Peace of Mind
Managed care of all your water systems! We review your influent, boiler,
cooling and wastewater systems at each site to maximize availability and
reliability of these assets. We ensure the consistency of the water treatment
programs at all your plant sites while minimizing your operating and maintenance
Managed Care Program™
- Annual System Audits with Energy Balance Analysis
- Engineering Support
- Technical Oversight of Current Chemical Suppliers
- Technical Training
- Feasibility Studies for Water System Upgrade, Expansion or Replacement
- Alternative Supplier Bid Evaluation
- Extension of State-mandated boiler inspection interval*
*See specific state boiler codes; not all states
Use our Managed Care Program™, custom-designed to match your needs.
a PDF case history
- Wellness Care - serve as the team leader for each of your periodic
on-site water system audits and provide a written report.
- Diagnosis & Treatment - provide engineering consulting
services and laboratory analyses.
- Prescription Plan - evaluate the current chemical treatment
program to improve your results, lower your costs and standardize your
treatment and monitoring programs.
- Generic Chemistry - recommend alternative, lower cost commodity
- Therapy - train plant personnel to provide correct monitoring
and control of the water treatment programs.
- Triage - quick response time to your urgent problems.
- Phone/Fax Consult - a cost effective method to resolve many
- Specialist Referral - provide access to the latest technologies
and other industry experts.
Have your own Water Doctor at a fraction of the cost: use our Managed
will increase as the electric utility industry deregulates.
Plants may have to reduce their staff and lose their most experienced personnel
to remain competitive.